This is my first post and I thought I should at least say Hello! Over the next few months you’ll be hearing from me more and more as my books get closer and closer to being finished and available.
You can read more about me on the About Me page, but I’ll give you the Top 5 rundown and if you have any questions, you can feel free to leave them in the comments and I’ll be happy to answer them…
1. Coffee. I can’t function without it. I prefer it to be iced (cold brew or pour over), but there are days I’ll take it any way I can get it.
2. Music. I can’t live without it. It’s been part of me since I was a kid and I need it. I get a lot done when there’s music. From Duran Duran to Halestorm to a whole lot in between. Music inspires me, moves me, makes me happy, and heals my hurts.
3. Books. I read a lot. YA Fantasy, crime thrillers, romance, personal development, how-to … I love to read. I participate in a couple different readathons throughout the year and will clue y’all in on them!
4. Southern girl. I am one and I make no apologies for it. Did the South do unconscionable things? Yep. Am I personally responsible? Nope.
5. Writing. I love it. I have been doing it since I was in Jr. High when I was trying to escape the hell of my real life. I have been writing fantasy and fairy tales and happily ever afters for years. I have erotic romance under a different pen name. Under this name, Ella Claire, you’ll find romance on the lighter side with mostly closed door scenes, but there may be a few on the page scenes and there will be some cursing. This isn’t clean romance but it’s not erotic or steamy either.
There you have it. The Top 5. Do you want to know anything more? Or do you want to wait and read it all as it’s revealed through posts and newsletters? If so, don’t forget to sign up to follow the blog and/or to receive my newsletter.
Until the next time …